About me

  Hi 👴, my name is Kieron. I am a Year 2 Chemical Engineering student studying at Singapore Polytechnic. This is where I will be documenting my work for CP5070, Chemical Product Design and Development module. A little bit more about myself, I like to go to the gym or even read a book during my free time.

A picture of Cambodian Minister Veng Sereyvuth and me at his book launch, "No one born poor"

Here is a list of 2 personal goals that I would like to achieve in CP5070 module by the end of this semester. 
  • I would like to improve my CAD skills in Fusion360, as I feel that it is largely beneficial to be able to create 3D representational drawings and bring them to life via various forms of medium (e.g. 3D Printing, Laser Cutting)
  • I would also like to achieve a greater understanding of how Programming works (specifically for this module would be Arduino Programming). 
In order to achieve these mastery goals, I would definitely need to allocate time towards practising in my own free time. This means that there are costs to pay at the expense of practising the skills I want to develop.

Lastly, I will know whether I have accomplished my goals because, firstly, if I am able to create more complex forms of media via Fusion360 and secondly, to be able to explain Arduino Programming to a stranger confidently, by the end of the semester, I will have attained my goals for this module CP5070.